Anaheim Utilities Team to Offer Energy Efficiency Programs
Anaheim Public Utilities and Southern California Gas have teamed up to deliver energy efficiency programs for shared Anaheim customers based on an agreement approved by the Anaheim City Council.
The two utilities plan to work together to offer energy-saving programs to residential customers and small businesses. The first joint programs will include adding gas-saving information to Anaheim’s current Small Business Program and a new program focused on Anaheim’s large food service industry.
In addition to programs offered in partnership with SoCalGas, Anaheim Public Utilities offers more than 30 conservation programs that help customers reduce their use of water and electricity, including solar energy incentives and free shade trees to reduce air conditioning use. Customers can receive free energy assessments of their homes or businesses to identify where energy can be saved. Customers receiving an audit also receive free energy-efficient light bulbs and other devices that reduce energy or water use. Also included with the audit is a description of available rebates and incentives.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash