Anaheim Utilities Team to Offer Energy Efficiency Programs
Anaheim Public Utilities and Southern California Gas have teamed up to deliver energy efficiency programs for shared Anaheim customers based on an agreement approved by the Anaheim City Council.
The two utilities plan to work together to offer energy-saving programs to residential customers and small businesses. The first joint programs will include adding gas-saving information to Anaheim’s current Small Business Program and a new program focused on Anaheim’s large food service industry.
In addition to programs offered in partnership with SoCalGas, Anaheim Public Utilities offers more than 30 conservation programs that help customers reduce their use of water and electricity, including solar energy incentives and free shade trees to reduce air conditioning use. Customers can receive free energy assessments of their homes or businesses to identify where energy can be saved. Customers receiving an audit also receive free energy-efficient light bulbs and other devices that reduce energy or water use. Also included with the audit is a description of available rebates and incentives.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds