Anaheim Utilities Team to Offer Energy Efficiency Programs
Anaheim Public Utilities and Southern California Gas have teamed up to deliver energy efficiency programs for shared Anaheim customers based on an agreement approved by the Anaheim City Council.
The two utilities plan to work together to offer energy-saving programs to residential customers and small businesses. The first joint programs will include adding gas-saving information to Anaheim’s current Small Business Program and a new program focused on Anaheim’s large food service industry.
In addition to programs offered in partnership with SoCalGas, Anaheim Public Utilities offers more than 30 conservation programs that help customers reduce their use of water and electricity, including solar energy incentives and free shade trees to reduce air conditioning use. Customers can receive free energy assessments of their homes or businesses to identify where energy can be saved. Customers receiving an audit also receive free energy-efficient light bulbs and other devices that reduce energy or water use. Also included with the audit is a description of available rebates and incentives.
- 9 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems