Anaheim Utilities Team to Offer Energy Efficiency Programs
Anaheim Public Utilities and Southern California Gas have teamed up to deliver energy efficiency programs for shared Anaheim customers based on an agreement approved by the Anaheim City Council.
The two utilities plan to work together to offer energy-saving programs to residential customers and small businesses. The first joint programs will include adding gas-saving information to Anaheim’s current Small Business Program and a new program focused on Anaheim’s large food service industry.
In addition to programs offered in partnership with SoCalGas, Anaheim Public Utilities offers more than 30 conservation programs that help customers reduce their use of water and electricity, including solar energy incentives and free shade trees to reduce air conditioning use. Customers can receive free energy assessments of their homes or businesses to identify where energy can be saved. Customers receiving an audit also receive free energy-efficient light bulbs and other devices that reduce energy or water use. Also included with the audit is a description of available rebates and incentives.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management