Anaheim Utilities Team to Offer Energy Efficiency Programs
Anaheim Public Utilities and Southern California Gas have teamed up to deliver energy efficiency programs for shared Anaheim customers based on an agreement approved by the Anaheim City Council.
The two utilities plan to work together to offer energy-saving programs to residential customers and small businesses. The first joint programs will include adding gas-saving information to Anaheim’s current Small Business Program and a new program focused on Anaheim’s large food service industry.
In addition to programs offered in partnership with SoCalGas, Anaheim Public Utilities offers more than 30 conservation programs that help customers reduce their use of water and electricity, including solar energy incentives and free shade trees to reduce air conditioning use. Customers can receive free energy assessments of their homes or businesses to identify where energy can be saved. Customers receiving an audit also receive free energy-efficient light bulbs and other devices that reduce energy or water use. Also included with the audit is a description of available rebates and incentives.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management