Anderson Power Releases 5 Position Mini Connector
Anderson Power Products added a 5-position offering to its Mini SPEC Pak connector line. This connector houses up to 5 contact positions in a compact latching shell.
The connector has power handling capabilities up to 23 amps and 600 volts AC/DC per pole to allow more power in a smaller waterproof shell. A back shell design enables the 5 Position Mini PL to accommodate up to 12 AWG (2.5 mm²) wires while maintaining the compact size. Gold plated contacts down to 24 AWG (0.25 mm²) are suitable for power or signal needs. Optional sequencing capabilities are available for design flexibility.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year