Anord Offers Data Center Critical Power in US
Ireland-based Anord Critical Power announced it is expanding to the US, with operations based in Richmond, Va. The company also introducted its Anord Modular Switchgear (AMS).
Anord recently tested and approved the switchgear to UL891 and will debut the solution that is unique to the US market due to its UL approved Form 4b Type 7 design.
The AMS features include:
- Availability in NEMA 1, 2, 3 & 3r enclosure types
- Available with bus-bar systems rated up to 5000A 100 kA RMS
- Independently seismically tested equivalent to seismic Zone 4
- Ingress protection (IP) ratings are available from IP-31 to IP-54
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement