Anord Offers Data Center Critical Power in US
Ireland-based Anord Critical Power announced it is expanding to the US, with operations based in Richmond, Va. The company also introducted its Anord Modular Switchgear (AMS).
Anord recently tested and approved the switchgear to UL891 and will debut the solution that is unique to the US market due to its UL approved Form 4b Type 7 design.
The AMS features include:
- Availability in NEMA 1, 2, 3 & 3r enclosure types
- Available with bus-bar systems rated up to 5000A 100 kA RMS
- Independently seismically tested equivalent to seismic Zone 4
- Ingress protection (IP) ratings are available from IP-31 to IP-54
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement