Anord Offers Data Center Critical Power in US
Ireland-based Anord Critical Power announced it is expanding to the US, with operations based in Richmond, Va. The company also introducted its Anord Modular Switchgear (AMS).
Anord recently tested and approved the switchgear to UL891 and will debut the solution that is unique to the US market due to its UL approved Form 4b Type 7 design.
The AMS features include:
- Availability in NEMA 1, 2, 3 & 3r enclosure types
- Available with bus-bar systems rated up to 5000A 100 kA RMS
- Independently seismically tested equivalent to seismic Zone 4
- Ingress protection (IP) ratings are available from IP-31 to IP-54
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies