AOBA Alliance Extends Contract with Constellation
The AOBA Alliance, a subsidiary of the Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington (AOBA), extended its energy services supplier agreement with Constellation through 2020.
Under the terms of the agreement, AOBA Alliance participants located in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania have access to competitive electricity and natural gas supply, as well as products and services to manage their energy procurement and use.
Through Constellation, AOBA Alliance participants can earn additional revenue through load response programs, offset a portion of their energy use with renewable energy certificates, and implement energy conservation measures at no upfront cost through Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy program. Additionally, participants in the District of Columbia and Maryland have access to Constellation’s energy forecasting and budgeting application, which provides building owners and managers with information on their total electricity spend, including supply and utility charges, by property, by utility or by portfolio.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash