AOBA Alliance Extends Contract with Constellation
The AOBA Alliance, a subsidiary of the Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington (AOBA), extended its energy services supplier agreement with Constellation through 2020.
Under the terms of the agreement, AOBA Alliance participants located in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania have access to competitive electricity and natural gas supply, as well as products and services to manage their energy procurement and use.
Through Constellation, AOBA Alliance participants can earn additional revenue through load response programs, offset a portion of their energy use with renewable energy certificates, and implement energy conservation measures at no upfront cost through Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy program. Additionally, participants in the District of Columbia and Maryland have access to Constellation’s energy forecasting and budgeting application, which provides building owners and managers with information on their total electricity spend, including supply and utility charges, by property, by utility or by portfolio.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement