App Calculates Cost of Energy Management System
StratIS released an iOS App designed to spec out and price its StratIS energy management system (EMS) with a variety of options – from wireless thermostats and wireless zone valve control for HVAC, to wireless door locks and other options.
According to the company’s website, StratIS’ devices can be rapidly installed at multi-tenant properties with minimal tenant disruption. The energy management system is demand response capable and can help reduce energy for a variety of systems, including lighting.
The new app – StratIS Sphere Estimator – uses basic building or portfolio information available to facility managers to produce a baseline price for all of the hardware, software, and commissioning costs for the StatIS EMS. Multiple options can be estimated with immediate cost-benefit analysis.
The StratIS Sphere App is available for free in the iTunes App Store.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies