App Calculates Cost of Energy Management System
StratIS released an iOS App designed to spec out and price its StratIS energy management system (EMS) with a variety of options – from wireless thermostats and wireless zone valve control for HVAC, to wireless door locks and other options.
According to the company’s website, StratIS’ devices can be rapidly installed at multi-tenant properties with minimal tenant disruption. The energy management system is demand response capable and can help reduce energy for a variety of systems, including lighting.
The new app – StratIS Sphere Estimator – uses basic building or portfolio information available to facility managers to produce a baseline price for all of the hardware, software, and commissioning costs for the StatIS EMS. Multiple options can be estimated with immediate cost-benefit analysis.
The StratIS Sphere App is available for free in the iTunes App Store.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Let's Do The Math for DR