App Calculates Cost of Energy Management System
StratIS released an iOS App designed to spec out and price its StratIS energy management system (EMS) with a variety of options – from wireless thermostats and wireless zone valve control for HVAC, to wireless door locks and other options.
According to the company’s website, StratIS’ devices can be rapidly installed at multi-tenant properties with minimal tenant disruption. The energy management system is demand response capable and can help reduce energy for a variety of systems, including lighting.
The new app – StratIS Sphere Estimator – uses basic building or portfolio information available to facility managers to produce a baseline price for all of the hardware, software, and commissioning costs for the StatIS EMS. Multiple options can be estimated with immediate cost-benefit analysis.
The StratIS Sphere App is available for free in the iTunes App Store.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation