App Calculates Cost of Energy Management System
StratIS released an iOS App designed to spec out and price its StratIS energy management system (EMS) with a variety of options – from wireless thermostats and wireless zone valve control for HVAC, to wireless door locks and other options.
According to the company’s website, StratIS’ devices can be rapidly installed at multi-tenant properties with minimal tenant disruption. The energy management system is demand response capable and can help reduce energy for a variety of systems, including lighting.
The new app – StratIS Sphere Estimator – uses basic building or portfolio information available to facility managers to produce a baseline price for all of the hardware, software, and commissioning costs for the StatIS EMS. Multiple options can be estimated with immediate cost-benefit analysis.
The StratIS Sphere App is available for free in the iTunes App Store.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future