App Calculates HVAC/R Energy Savings
Schneider Electric developed a free HVAC/R Calculator App that comes integrated with its Condenser Fan Pak for air-cooled chillers.
The app quantifies how much energy can be saved when Floating High (Head) Pressure control with VSD technology is applied to air-cooled chillers. By entering the geographic location of the chiller, costs per kWh, equipment run-time and chiller tonnage, the calculator generates a tablet view and produces a PDF report showing estimated annual energy savings potential. The report can then be saved and shared via the email tab.
Schneider says applying its Condenser Fan Pak to existing air-cooled chillers is a retrofit solution that can help reduce the chiller’s energy consumption by up to 30 percent, bring the chiller up to today’s energy efficiency standards and extend the useful life of the air-cooled chiller.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year