Apple Planning to Put Fuel Cells in Portable Devices?
Intelligent Energy does have ties to Apple; In 2011, it hired former Apple executive Joe O’Sullivan to serve as its chief operating officer. And Intelligent Energy recently opened an office in San Jose, California, says the Daily Mail.
Earlier this year, Intelligent Energy’s Upp personal energy device achieved IEC 62282-6-100 micro fuel cell technology certification and ISO 16111:2008, which together allow the product to be distributed internationally. Upp is a consumer electronic device that can charge USB-compatible electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation