Apple Planning to Put Fuel Cells in Portable Devices?
Intelligent Energy does have ties to Apple; In 2011, it hired former Apple executive Joe O’Sullivan to serve as its chief operating officer. And Intelligent Energy recently opened an office in San Jose, California, says the Daily Mail.
Earlier this year, Intelligent Energy’s Upp personal energy device achieved IEC 62282-6-100 micro fuel cell technology certification and ISO 16111:2008, which together allow the product to be distributed internationally. Upp is a consumer electronic device that can charge USB-compatible electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash