Arizona Bank Hires LG, Daintree
The new branch office for the National Bank of Arizona in Prescott installed energy efficient LED lighting and HVAC technologies from LG Electronics and advanced control systems from Daintree Networks.
Within the 3,000-sq-foot facility, slated for completion in June, Daintree’s ControlScope will manage 13 lighting zones controlling LG’s LED fixtures and nine thermostats controlling LG’s variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air conditioning system.
The National Bank of Arizona selected LG’s fourth generation Multi V VRF, allowing occupants to cool or heat only the zones in use.
Completing the National Bank of Arizona’s infrastructure package is Daintree’s networked, wireless smart building control and energy management.
LG Electronics is a member of Daintree’s ControlScope Connected program. The two companies recently announced a collaboration embedding wireless communication capability directly into LED drivers used in LG LED lighting fixtures managed by ControlScope.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management