Arizona Bank Hires LG, Daintree
The new branch office for the National Bank of Arizona in Prescott installed energy efficient LED lighting and HVAC technologies from LG Electronics and advanced control systems from Daintree Networks.
Within the 3,000-sq-foot facility, slated for completion in June, Daintree’s ControlScope will manage 13 lighting zones controlling LG’s LED fixtures and nine thermostats controlling LG’s variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air conditioning system.
The National Bank of Arizona selected LG’s fourth generation Multi V VRF, allowing occupants to cool or heat only the zones in use.
Completing the National Bank of Arizona’s infrastructure package is Daintree’s networked, wireless smart building control and energy management.
LG Electronics is a member of Daintree’s ControlScope Connected program. The two companies recently announced a collaboration embedding wireless communication capability directly into LED drivers used in LG LED lighting fixtures managed by ControlScope.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement