Arizona Bank Hires LG, Daintree
The new branch office for the National Bank of Arizona in Prescott installed energy efficient LED lighting and HVAC technologies from LG Electronics and advanced control systems from Daintree Networks.
Within the 3,000-sq-foot facility, slated for completion in June, Daintree’s ControlScope will manage 13 lighting zones controlling LG’s LED fixtures and nine thermostats controlling LG’s variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air conditioning system.
The National Bank of Arizona selected LG’s fourth generation Multi V VRF, allowing occupants to cool or heat only the zones in use.
Completing the National Bank of Arizona’s infrastructure package is Daintree’s networked, wireless smart building control and energy management.
LG Electronics is a member of Daintree’s ControlScope Connected program. The two companies recently announced a collaboration embedding wireless communication capability directly into LED drivers used in LG LED lighting fixtures managed by ControlScope.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash