Arizona City Selects EnergyCAP for Utility Tracking
The City of Chandler, Arizona, has selected EnergyCAP software for its new utility tracking system after a formal competitive bid process. With EnergyCAP, the City will improve bill-processing efficiency, manage and analyze utility data, identify energy and cost savings, and document the benefits of energy conservation efforts.
In addition to tracking 2,300 electric, gas and water utility accounts, EnergyCAP will also interface with the City’s Oracle accounting system in order to create a smart front end for its utility accounting process. Utility bills will be audited for accuracy by EnergyCAP before they’re paid by the accounting system. EnergyCAP will also receive utility bills in electronic format to reduce manual entry.
Chandler joins the cities of Phoenix and Tucson, Pima County, Northern Arizona University, Pima Community College, and eight public school districts in using EnergyCAP to track utility data in the state.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds