Arkansas Capitol Upgrades Earn $88,000 from Utility
The Arkansas State Capitol underwent energy efficiency upgrades that are saving the state nearly 473,601 kWh a year. In addition, the state received a $88,246 check from Entergy Solutions Large Commercial and Industrial Program, which helps customers save energy and money by providing technical assistance to identify facility improvement recommendations based on the total amount of energy the higher efficiency equipment will save.
Among the upgrades at the State Capitol are new high efficiency chillers, variable frequency drives, chiller controls and high efficiency interior and exterior lighting.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles