Army Hires Eaton to Improve Power Reliability at Testing Facility
Eaton will help the US Army modernize the electrical infrastructure of its Temperature Test Facility at the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) in New Mexico. Under the contract, Eaton will provide engineering services and power distribution equipment to improve power reliability and system safety at the specially designed laboratory.
In addition to electrical system design, testing and commissioning for the project, Eaton will also provide a range of power distribution systems, including motor control centers, metering equipment, voltage regulators, transformers, fault interrupter switchgear and electrical switches.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management