Army, Navy Conduct On-Site Energy Audits for 600 Buildings
Through an agreement, Sain Engineering Associates (SEA) will use Retroficiency’s Building Efficiency Intelligence platform to deliver about 640 on-site energy audits at US Army and Navy buildings in multiple regions around the world over the next year.
In 2012, the Department of the US Navy announced ambitious energy goals, including making half of all Navy bases, stations and schools net-zero-energy by 2020. To continue to help the Navy achieve these goals, and to support the Army on similar energy efficiency initiatives, SEA will use Retroficiency’s Automated Energy Audit (AEA) to streamline data collection and management, energy efficiency measure evaluation and report generation.
SEA is currently conducting the audits and will complete the project by Q3 2014. AEA will also support SEA in energy master planning by providing a more standardized, automated platform for long-term capital planning and project development at both the portfolio and building levels.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards