ASHRAE Announces Spring Courses
ASHRAE’s Spring Online Course features a course entitled “Variable Refrigerant Flow System Design & Application.” The organization says that VRF systems are being deployed across North America. ASHRAE says that the advantages include zoning applications, variable capacity, distributed control, low operating sound, simultaneous heating and cooling, effective energy usage, quick installation, low ambient operation and low maintenance cost.
The course is being given on May 16. It focuses on a non-manufacturer specific look at how to use VRF in buildings. The release provides a listing of the 10 other courses being offered. They from March 28 to May 18.
In October, Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX, opened a $42 million energy training center.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future