ASHRAE Announces Spring Courses
ASHRAE’s Spring Online Course features a course entitled “Variable Refrigerant Flow System Design & Application.” The organization says that VRF systems are being deployed across North America. ASHRAE says that the advantages include zoning applications, variable capacity, distributed control, low operating sound, simultaneous heating and cooling, effective energy usage, quick installation, low ambient operation and low maintenance cost.
The course is being given on May 16. It focuses on a non-manufacturer specific look at how to use VRF in buildings. The release provides a listing of the 10 other courses being offered. They from March 28 to May 18.
In October, Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX, opened a $42 million energy training center.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year