ASHRAE Announces Spring Courses
ASHRAE’s Spring Online Course features a course entitled “Variable Refrigerant Flow System Design & Application.” The organization says that VRF systems are being deployed across North America. ASHRAE says that the advantages include zoning applications, variable capacity, distributed control, low operating sound, simultaneous heating and cooling, effective energy usage, quick installation, low ambient operation and low maintenance cost.
The course is being given on May 16. It focuses on a non-manufacturer specific look at how to use VRF in buildings. The release provides a listing of the 10 other courses being offered. They from March 28 to May 18.
In October, Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX, opened a $42 million energy training center.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds