ASHRAE Certification Exams in January
ASHRAE says it has certified more than 1,600 HVAC&R professionals, and all six of ASHRAE’s certification exams are being given as part of its 2014 Winter Conference, Jan. 18-22, in New York City.
ASHRAE’s six certifications are:
• Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP)
• Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP)
• Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP)
• High-Performance Building Design Professional (HBDP)
• Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP)
• Operations & Performance Management Professional (OPMP)
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement