AssetWorks Offers Energy Management
AssetWorks has added the AiM Energy Management Suite (EMS) to its broader workplace management offering.
AiM EMS is comprised of three components for tracking, reporting and managing energy consumption:
–AiM Energy Management – Helps organizations effectively manage utility bills, meters and customer invoicing.
–AiMStack – Helps organizations manage building automation system (BAS) data, overlay BAS and meter data to monitor building or equipment performance, measure the performance attributes of equipment and write analytics against this data.
–AiM IQ for EMS – The business intelligence tool that provides reporting models and pre-built dashboard overlays that tie consumption and cost data together.
The company says its EMS can result in a 12-30 percent reduction in energy consumption by linking with BAS platforms and automating processes from a single point; it can save 5-8 percent through the analysis of meter interval data; and reap an additional 3-5 percent savings by closely monitoring utility costs.
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement