AssetWorks Offers Energy Management
AssetWorks has added the AiM Energy Management Suite (EMS) to its broader workplace management offering.
AiM EMS is comprised of three components for tracking, reporting and managing energy consumption:
–AiM Energy Management – Helps organizations effectively manage utility bills, meters and customer invoicing.
–AiMStack – Helps organizations manage building automation system (BAS) data, overlay BAS and meter data to monitor building or equipment performance, measure the performance attributes of equipment and write analytics against this data.
–AiM IQ for EMS – The business intelligence tool that provides reporting models and pre-built dashboard overlays that tie consumption and cost data together.
The company says its EMS can result in a 12-30 percent reduction in energy consumption by linking with BAS platforms and automating processes from a single point; it can save 5-8 percent through the analysis of meter interval data; and reap an additional 3-5 percent savings by closely monitoring utility costs.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management