ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
ATG Electronics introduced the Lucent Nebula LED Gas Station Canopy. The retrofit fixture is DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-qualified.
The 120-watt Nebula offers a direct one-for-one replacement for the 400-watt metal halide fixtures commonly found in gas station canopies, saving up to 70 percent in energy consumption. Additionally, when energy savings combine with maintenance reductions, end-users will see a payback period of about two years.
Nebula has a lifetime of 100,000 hours. Listed on the DLC’s qualified products list, the luminaire qualifies for national utility rebates of up to $175 per fixture.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers