Atlantic City Electric Offers ‘Gift Of Energy’ Program
Atlantic City Electric – a subsidiary of Pepco Holdings that serves more than half a million customers in southern New Jersey – is offering a unique gift idea for someone on your holiday list, the utility announced on December 7. You can make a payment toward an Atlantic City Electric customer’s electric bill by giving the Gift of Energy this holiday season.
“The spirit of the holiday season is giving and sharing,” said Vince Maione, Atlantic City Electric region president. “We are offering an opportunity to share a very important gift — the gift of energy — to people in our community who need financial assistance.”
The program works as follows:
- Visit atlanticcityelectric.com and click “Community Commitment” and fill out the contact form, or visit an Atlantic City Electric Customer Service Center.
- Provide customer service with the name and address of the person for whom you are buying the Gift of Energy.
- Make a payment via check or credit card on that person’s account.
- Through Jan. 15, participants also will receive a holiday greeting card to give to that special someone, compliments of Atlantic City Electric.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers