Atlas Wall Launches Interior Wall Insulation Products
Atlas Wall CI, a division of Atlas Roofing, has unveiled two insulation products for use in commercial and residential applications – the Infinish ES and Infinish ES2.
The panels are comprised of a closed cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core, faced with an embossed and scrub-resistant, plain white acrylic-coated aluminum foil facer on the front and a reflective foil facer on the back. They are both Class A fire-rated.
Infinish ES and InFinish ES2 are intended for use on interior walls, or interior ceilings, but not both walls and ceilings at the same time, without requiring a code approved thermal barrier (approval per NFPA 286) in certain building types. Infinish ES2 has added fiberglass fibers to meet ASTM C1289 Type I, Class 2.
Infinish ES and Infinish ES2 deliver R-values of 6.5 per nominal inch.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future