AT&T Selects UAF Air Filters to Keep Network Equipment Cool
Universal Air Filter (UAF) is awarded a three-year contract with AT&T as the exclusive supplier for over 350 networking equipment replacement air filters.
Proper thermal management reduces costs and improves network uptime for the global telecommunications company. When filters aren’t built to exact specifications and serviced properly, routers, switches and other air-cooled equipment overheats and ultimately fails. Equipment failure results in longer service cycles, increased maintenance costs and decreased network performance.
In addition to telecommunications, UAF specializes in delivering thermal management solutions for electronics in data center, medical, power-gen, gaming and transportation applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers