Au Bon Pain Deploys SiteSage Energy Management
Powerhouse Dynamics installed its Site Sage enterprise energy and asset management system at additional Au Bon Paincafés in the Boston, New York City and Washington DC metropolitan areas. This is an expansion of a project initiated last year in Rhode Island.
SiteSage is designed specifically for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, such as restaurants and convenience stores.
Au Bon Pain says it wants to beef up its efforts to reduce energy use at its cafes.
SiteSage is an enterprise-level energy management system that allows customers to centrally control HVAC and other electrical loads with an intuitive web interface and mobile apps. It remotely monitors equipment and leverages patented analytics to diagnose performance issues and identify energy savings opportunities. SiteSage benchmarks energy usage and equipment performance across facilities, allowing multi-location companies to identify and share best practices.
Au Bon Pain is one of the first companies to participate in Powerhouse Dynamics’ “Instant Payback” program, which wraps all hardware, installation and software pricing into a single monthly fee with no upfront payments.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power