Augury Inks Deal with LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing
Augury, a company that uses Internet of Things (IoT) and big data technology to improve building operations, has announced a deal with LBA Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing of Kansas City.
The press release says that Augury will provide its technology to LBA’s clients. The HVAC firm will use Its Auguscope to “listen” to equipment in its clients’ facilities to gather data on pumps, fans, chillers, HVAC equipment and other gear. The idea is that vibration and ultrasound emissions are unique to every machine. A close analysis of those emissions enables Augury to find potential problems before they lead to outages and enables fine tuning of operations.
In July, Energy Manager Today took a closer look at the use of the IoT and big data for preventive maintenance by Augury and ABB Motors and Generators.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book