AUM Provides Utility Management for Multifamily Buildings
American Utility Management (AUM), a provider of utility management and energy services for the multifamily industry, launched its newly enhanced Advanced Analytics 2.0 platform. By capturing over 1 billion data points from property invoices, AUM provides property owners and managers with greater visibility into their utility and energy performance.
The 2.0 platform, which includes the Performance and Energy Dashboards and Custom Reporting Engine, also provides clients with access to portfolio-level KPIs as well as detailed, property level data to identify trends, outliers and opportunities for improvement. Expanded grouping capabilities also give clients more choice and control. Clients can view their performance by property, by groups of properties such as a region or ownership group, or for their entire portfolio. Clients can also view data by usage date, calendar date and invoice posted date.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds