AutoGrid Intros Version 3.0 of Energy Data Platform
AutoGrid Systems launched the third version of its Energy Data Platform (EDP), which provides utilities with a real-time portrait of their power systems and connected assets.
E.ON will be among the first utilities to deploy EDP 3.0, and E.ON says the new platform will help it strengthen relationships with its customers, enhance its understanding of the real-time state of its electric grids, and deploy energy intelligence solutions.
Some of EDP 3.0’s enhancements include:
- New applications for customer engagement, predictive asset maintenance and revenue assurance added to EDP’s existing suite of applications for demand response, software defined power plants and real-time distribution level forecasting.
- Expanded support for forecasting, optimization, classification, pattern recognition and other data science algorithms that use large amounts of fast streaming data from connected grid assets to solve energy industry problems.
- A real-time data platform capable of ingesting more than 500 million data records per minute and generating over 100 million forecasts per day on a medium size computer cluster.
- Expanded support for two-way connectivity standards, including OpenADR2.0a/b, Smart Energy Profile 2.0, and other Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) network protocols.
- Support for a wide range of energy Internet devices such as smart thermostats, connected lighting, HVAC systems, Electric Vehicles and EV chargers, energy storage systems, solar power inverters, and other Internet of Things (IoT) assets.
- Expanded support for wholesale market interfaces such as ERCOT and CAISO.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection