Automatic Minibars Save Energy for Hotels
Bartech automatic minibars feature the Computerized Energy Saving System (CESS) technology that monitors and adjusts cooling production according to guestroom status, hotel occupancy, nonpeak hours and other criteria, helping hotels reduce their energy consumption. Bartech’s minibars also feature glass doors filled with Argon gas, which improves the refrigerator’s energy efficiency.
Bartech minibars use sensors to automatically keep track of inventory and notify attendants via a web interface, when items need to be restocked.
Other hotels in the Pan Pacific Hotels Group that have installed Bartech Automatic Minibars are Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, Pan Pacific Singapore and Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel.
ParkRoyal on Pickering incorporates energy-saving features throughout the property, earning it the BCA Green Mark Platinum, Singapore’s highest green rating, as well as the Solar Pioneer Award for its solar energy system.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement