Automatic Minibars Save Energy for Hotels
Bartech automatic minibars feature the Computerized Energy Saving System (CESS) technology that monitors and adjusts cooling production according to guestroom status, hotel occupancy, nonpeak hours and other criteria, helping hotels reduce their energy consumption. Bartech’s minibars also feature glass doors filled with Argon gas, which improves the refrigerator’s energy efficiency.
Bartech minibars use sensors to automatically keep track of inventory and notify attendants via a web interface, when items need to be restocked.
Other hotels in the Pan Pacific Hotels Group that have installed Bartech Automatic Minibars are Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, Pan Pacific Singapore and Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel.
ParkRoyal on Pickering incorporates energy-saving features throughout the property, earning it the BCA Green Mark Platinum, Singapore’s highest green rating, as well as the Solar Pioneer Award for its solar energy system.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management