Automatic Minibars Save Energy for Hotels
Bartech automatic minibars feature the Computerized Energy Saving System (CESS) technology that monitors and adjusts cooling production according to guestroom status, hotel occupancy, nonpeak hours and other criteria, helping hotels reduce their energy consumption. Bartech’s minibars also feature glass doors filled with Argon gas, which improves the refrigerator’s energy efficiency.
Bartech minibars use sensors to automatically keep track of inventory and notify attendants via a web interface, when items need to be restocked.
Other hotels in the Pan Pacific Hotels Group that have installed Bartech Automatic Minibars are Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, Pan Pacific Singapore and Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel.
ParkRoyal on Pickering incorporates energy-saving features throughout the property, earning it the BCA Green Mark Platinum, Singapore’s highest green rating, as well as the Solar Pioneer Award for its solar energy system.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase