Automatic Minibars Save Energy for Hotels
Bartech automatic minibars feature the Computerized Energy Saving System (CESS) technology that monitors and adjusts cooling production according to guestroom status, hotel occupancy, nonpeak hours and other criteria, helping hotels reduce their energy consumption. Bartech’s minibars also feature glass doors filled with Argon gas, which improves the refrigerator’s energy efficiency.
Bartech minibars use sensors to automatically keep track of inventory and notify attendants via a web interface, when items need to be restocked.
Other hotels in the Pan Pacific Hotels Group that have installed Bartech Automatic Minibars are Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, Pan Pacific Singapore and Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel.
ParkRoyal on Pickering incorporates energy-saving features throughout the property, earning it the BCA Green Mark Platinum, Singapore’s highest green rating, as well as the Solar Pioneer Award for its solar energy system.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers