Automatic Minibars Save Energy for Hotels
Bartech automatic minibars feature the Computerized Energy Saving System (CESS) technology that monitors and adjusts cooling production according to guestroom status, hotel occupancy, nonpeak hours and other criteria, helping hotels reduce their energy consumption. Bartech’s minibars also feature glass doors filled with Argon gas, which improves the refrigerator’s energy efficiency.
Bartech minibars use sensors to automatically keep track of inventory and notify attendants via a web interface, when items need to be restocked.
Other hotels in the Pan Pacific Hotels Group that have installed Bartech Automatic Minibars are Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, Pan Pacific Singapore and Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel.
ParkRoyal on Pickering incorporates energy-saving features throughout the property, earning it the BCA Green Mark Platinum, Singapore’s highest green rating, as well as the Solar Pioneer Award for its solar energy system.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation