Availon Launches Wind Energy Management Business
Availon established a new subsidiary Availon Energy Management (AEM) to complement the parent company’s technical services to wind farm operators. AEM will offer customer-specific energy management, wind performance forecasts, direct marketing support and contract management.
The complementary AEM services are aimed at both large and small wind farm operators, managers, energy suppliers, public services, investors and direct marketers. For operators, it is not just the number of kilowatt hours produced that matters, but also the yield per kilowatt hour, according to Availon.
Availon hired Claudio Papa to head AEM. In addition to focusing on its core market of Germany, the company is also expanding globally.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- There’s Money in the Trash