Aviva, SeeControl Create Energy Kit
EnergySensr allows deployment of energy management within sites, buildings and facilities via a self-installation kit. It provides tools so users can link energy usage to equipment, process, area, zone, facility or other parameter unique to their operations.
Aviva Energy provides energy consulting services in the western United States, assessing needs, developing buying and budget strategies, and negotiating supply contract terms and prices.
SeeControl arms product makers and service providers with cloud applications for the Internet of Things.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future