Awards Program Launched by Energy Manager Today Honors Strides in Energy Management
Today, Business Sector Media launches the Energy Manager Today Awards, an awards program for companies successfully working in the field of energy management. The awards program recognizes and honors the strides made in energy management, from companies involved in everything from developing and implementing energy strategies to recommending and buying energy-related equipment to monitoring and improving energy-use metrics to facility design and construction, and beyond. Companies are invited to enter original and successful products and projects that achieved high standards in terms of their contribution to reductions in energy consumption and energy costs.
The awards are designed to celebrate achievements in energy management efforts that show innovation, efficiency, reliability, and contribution to the bottom line from companies that are making the biggest difference in the field; winners will be showcased in October in a special report published by Energy Manager Today, in an Awards section on the Energy Manager Today website, in Energy Manager Today’s daily newsletter, and via social media and other forms of media outreach.
The report touting the winners will help readers of Energy Manager Today – those responsible for procuring and managing energy – make smart decisions about what products to purchase or what sorts of initiatives to implement in coming months. Winners of an Energy Manager Today Product or Project of the Year Award reach tens of thousands of potential customers via the awards outreach to EMT readers. Winners also gain:
- National recognition and validation from industry experts on a product or project’s strengths, with feedback from the judges;
- Quotes on a product or project’s success from expert judges to use in press releases and marketing materials;
- Use of the Energy Manager Today Top Product/Project of the Year badge, which can be displayed on product packaging, websites, trade show displays and posters, and in other marketing materials.
Judges are experts working in the field of energy management from companies including:
- City of Alexandria, VA
- COX Enterprises
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- Wellborn Cabinet
- Union Bank
- US Dept. of Health & Human Services
- USG Corporation
Deadline for submissions is August 19, 2015. The Early Bird submission date, with a discounted entry fee, is July 29, 2015.
Energy Manager Today’s sister publication, Environmental Leader, recently published its third annual special report showcasing winners of Environmental Leader Top Product of the Year and Top Project of the Year Awards. Download the report or visit the 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards Hall of Fame.
Entry fees for the Energy Manager Today Awards are as follows:
- Early Bird deadline: $597 for first entry, $547 for each additional entry.
- Final deadline: $697 for first entry, $647 for each additional entry.
Click here for more information on the Energy Manager Today Awards or email email@example.com with questions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection