Axiom Energy Becomes GridPoint Channel Partner
Axiom Energy Solutions, a national provider of lighting and energy efficiency systems, has become a partner in GridPoint’s Channel Partner Program. Axiom will resell and install GridPoint energy management systems to its customers, which include various types of retail sites, hospitals, educational campuses and the hospitality sector.
GridPoint’s energy management includes granular submetering and monitoring, intelligent control, cloud-based software and professional services.
In March, GridPoint announced a partnership with EnerNOC to offer the commercial market a comprehensive energy management solution. EnerNOC will be able to provide its customers with more granular submetering and monitoring and further automate energy reduction plans, while GridPoint customers will be able to leverage EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software to buy energy at the best possible rate, manage utility bills, optimize consumption, streamline reporting, participate in additional demand response programs, and proactively manage peak demand.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Combined Heat and Power
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles