Bakers Pledge Energy Reductions
The American Bakers Association (ABA) reported that 104 bakeries are taking the EPA Energy Star Challenge for Industry, which includes a pledge to reduce a manufacturing site’s energy intensity by 10 percent within five years or less.
If these bakeries together reduce their energy intensity and use by 10 percent it could save over 768,000 million BTUs of energy, says ABA.
ABA advocates on behalf of more than 700 baking facilities and baking company suppliers.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement