Balancing Energy Demand and Sustainability
The 2013 Nobel Week Dialogue was dedicated to Exploring the Future of Energy. This event brought together a unique collection of thinkers from a range of disciplines — Nobel Laureates, world-leading scientists, policy makers and industry leaders — to discuss the issues that affect us all.
Our changing climate: how can we balance energy demand with sustainability?
Panellists: Lennart Bengtsson, Mario Molina, Nebojsa Nakicenovic and Rajendra Pachauri. Moderator: Semida Silveira
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach