Balancing Energy Demand and Sustainability
The 2013 Nobel Week Dialogue was dedicated to Exploring the Future of Energy. This event brought together a unique collection of thinkers from a range of disciplines — Nobel Laureates, world-leading scientists, policy makers and industry leaders — to discuss the issues that affect us all.
Our changing climate: how can we balance energy demand with sustainability?
Panellists: Lennart Bengtsson, Mario Molina, Nebojsa Nakicenovic and Rajendra Pachauri. Moderator: Semida Silveira
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control