Battery, Light Bulb Franchise Serves Business Accounts
The battery and light bulb franchise Batteries Plus Bulbs says it closed out 2014 with a 74 percent increase in overall light bulb sales, including a 138 percent increase in LED lighting sales. The franchise opened another 42 stores in 2014, bringing its total number of units to over 640, with plans to open 50 more in 2015.
Batteries Plus Bulbs offers service to retail and business consumers at the national and local levels and serves more than 220,000 business and national accounts annually, it says.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement