Battery-Powered Generators Designed to Displace Gas Generators
The Colorado start-up company Boulder Power Technologies is offering portable power products that use Lithium Ion-based technology. The company’s first product, the PowerTap 2000, is available in limited quantities within the local Colorado market.
The PowerTap 2000 utilizes Lithium Ion battery technology to deliver portable power where and when needed, with zero emissions and without the fumes and noise of gas-powered generators. It provides up to 6000 watts of power (2000 watts continuously) for applications ranging from construction sites and mobile businesses to events and facility support. The unit is fully re-charged through a standard household electrical outlet in 90 minutes. It provides up to 12 hours of uninterrupted power for power tools, water sump pumps and lighting and sound systems, for example.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash