Behind the Meter Podcast: CLEAResult’s Michele Negley on Energy Rebates
Michele Negley, the Senior Vice President for CLEAResult ‘s Southern Region, says that the biggest obstacle to businesses winning rebates is not the reluctance to make necessary energy efficiency investments. It is developing the decision making framework required to put the programs in place. Once the team forms and becomes engaged, rebates — many from obvious sources that can be put in place fairly easily — begin to flow.
CLEAResult facilitates these programs on behalf of utilities. It is easily the biggest such firm in North America, she said. Negley and Energy Manager Today Editor Carl Weinschenk recently about how companies can take advantage of rebates.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future