Behind the Meter Podcast: CLEAResult’s Michele Negley on Energy Rebates
Michele Negley, the Senior Vice President for CLEAResult ‘s Southern Region, says that the biggest obstacle to businesses winning rebates is not the reluctance to make necessary energy efficiency investments. It is developing the decision making framework required to put the programs in place. Once the team forms and becomes engaged, rebates — many from obvious sources that can be put in place fairly easily — begin to flow.
CLEAResult facilitates these programs on behalf of utilities. It is easily the biggest such firm in North America, she said. Negley and Energy Manager Today Editor Carl Weinschenk recently about how companies can take advantage of rebates.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management