Behind the Meter Podcast: CLEAResult’s Michele Negley on Energy Rebates
Michele Negley, the Senior Vice President for CLEAResult ‘s Southern Region, says that the biggest obstacle to businesses winning rebates is not the reluctance to make necessary energy efficiency investments. It is developing the decision making framework required to put the programs in place. Once the team forms and becomes engaged, rebates — many from obvious sources that can be put in place fairly easily — begin to flow.
CLEAResult facilitates these programs on behalf of utilities. It is easily the biggest such firm in North America, she said. Negley and Energy Manager Today Editor Carl Weinschenk recently about how companies can take advantage of rebates.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers