Behind the Meter Podcast: Details Can Make or Break an LED Project
The key to any successful project is getting the details right. In the world of LEDs, those details include working through a number of calculations so that vendor offers can be compared on an apples-to-apples basis. It also means looking at the fine print to make sure that warranties are long enough and can be transferred if the business or facility changes hands.
Attention to detail, a good calculator and a good lawyer are necessary. Last week, Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk discussed these issues with Charlie Szoradi, the Chairman and CEO of Independence LED Lighting.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year