Behind the Meter Podcast: Details Can Make or Break an LED Project
The key to any successful project is getting the details right. In the world of LEDs, those details include working through a number of calculations so that vendor offers can be compared on an apples-to-apples basis. It also means looking at the fine print to make sure that warranties are long enough and can be transferred if the business or facility changes hands.
Attention to detail, a good calculator and a good lawyer are necessary. Last week, Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk discussed these issues with Charlie Szoradi, the Chairman and CEO of Independence LED Lighting.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology