Behind the Meter Podcast: Details Can Make or Break an LED Project
The key to any successful project is getting the details right. In the world of LEDs, those details include working through a number of calculations so that vendor offers can be compared on an apples-to-apples basis. It also means looking at the fine print to make sure that warranties are long enough and can be transferred if the business or facility changes hands.
Attention to detail, a good calculator and a good lawyer are necessary. Last week, Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk discussed these issues with Charlie Szoradi, the Chairman and CEO of Independence LED Lighting.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future