Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
Air filtration is a vital responsibility for energy managers. Job number one, of course, is to maintain air quality. This is important in any building, and particularly so in hospitals and schools. The secondary goal is to put as little pressure on fans as possible. Several variables are in play in doing this, including the density of the filter.
It is an important and interesting area. Charlie Seyffer, the Manager of Marketing and Technical Materials for Camfil USA, discussed these issues recently with Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future