Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
Air filtration is a vital responsibility for energy managers. Job number one, of course, is to maintain air quality. This is important in any building, and particularly so in hospitals and schools. The secondary goal is to put as little pressure on fans as possible. Several variables are in play in doing this, including the density of the filter.
It is an important and interesting area. Charlie Seyffer, the Manager of Marketing and Technical Materials for Camfil USA, discussed these issues recently with Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws