Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
Air filtration is a vital responsibility for energy managers. Job number one, of course, is to maintain air quality. This is important in any building, and particularly so in hospitals and schools. The secondary goal is to put as little pressure on fans as possible. Several variables are in play in doing this, including the density of the filter.
It is an important and interesting area. Charlie Seyffer, the Manager of Marketing and Technical Materials for Camfil USA, discussed these issues recently with Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book