Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
Air filtration is a vital responsibility for energy managers. Job number one, of course, is to maintain air quality. This is important in any building, and particularly so in hospitals and schools. The secondary goal is to put as little pressure on fans as possible. Several variables are in play in doing this, including the density of the filter.
It is an important and interesting area. Charlie Seyffer, the Manager of Marketing and Technical Materials for Camfil USA, discussed these issues recently with Energy Manager Today Managing Editor Carl Weinschenk.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase