Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
EnergyScorecardsMinnesota was a Web-based energy and water benchmarking and tracking initiative that focused on managers and owners of multifamily premises. More than 550 buildings participated.
The goals of the study were to demonstrate benchmarking, study its impact on the buildings and explore how property owners and managers used the data. It was a collaborate effort of Bright Power, Excel Energy and the State of Minnesota’s Division of Energy Resources.
Carl Weinschenk, the Editor of Energy Manager Today’s Editor, spent a few minutes this week discussing EnergyScorecardsMinnesota and the broader world of benchmarking with Jonathan Braman, the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Bright Power.
Music: “The Past is Obdurate” by Matt Panayides
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection