Belgian Energy Service Company Chooses Elster
The Belgian energy service company Cofely Services has chosen German-based Elster Energy’s energy management software to standardize its customers’ energy monitoring across multiple sites.
Cofely Services has already migrated more than 30 customers and over 500 endpoints to the Ester EIServer platform, with a full commercial launch planned early this year. Cofely Services has more than 1,500 customers ranging from small businesses to large organizations and industrial customers operating commercial facilities and multiple sites.
The EIServer cloud-based platform enables Cofely to collect, cleanse, analyze and interpret all energy-related data and provide a range of energy management, monitoring and targeting services designed to reduce its customers’ energy and water consumption. Cofely will also use Elster Energy’s submeters and data loggers to collect multiple energy, usage and meter inputs.
EIServer includes eiPortal, an energy monitoring tool that enables Cofely Services to take raw consumption data and create reports and comparative performance indicators for energy usage. The company will be able to track its customer’s projects, monitor efficiency gains and measure KPIs in consumption, CO2 emissions, costs and savings from the previous day, week or month. The solution is also capable of benchmarking across multiple sites through the eiDashboard module.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement