Belgian Energy Service Company Chooses Elster
The Belgian energy service company Cofely Services has chosen German-based Elster Energy’s energy management software to standardize its customers’ energy monitoring across multiple sites.
Cofely Services has already migrated more than 30 customers and over 500 endpoints to the Ester EIServer platform, with a full commercial launch planned early this year. Cofely Services has more than 1,500 customers ranging from small businesses to large organizations and industrial customers operating commercial facilities and multiple sites.
The EIServer cloud-based platform enables Cofely to collect, cleanse, analyze and interpret all energy-related data and provide a range of energy management, monitoring and targeting services designed to reduce its customers’ energy and water consumption. Cofely will also use Elster Energy’s submeters and data loggers to collect multiple energy, usage and meter inputs.
EIServer includes eiPortal, an energy monitoring tool that enables Cofely Services to take raw consumption data and create reports and comparative performance indicators for energy usage. The company will be able to track its customer’s projects, monitor efficiency gains and measure KPIs in consumption, CO2 emissions, costs and savings from the previous day, week or month. The solution is also capable of benchmarking across multiple sites through the eiDashboard module.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- LED Myths and Facts
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room