Benenson Capital Partners Installs Solar
Real estate investment and development company Benenson Capital Partners has completed the installation of a 100 kW rooftop solar array at a 260,000-sq-foot office building in Stamford, Conn.
Benenson commissioned American Solar and Alternative Power to oversee the installation of 312 SunPower solar panels at 1600 Summer Street. The building is currently leased to GE Asset Management, Philips Electronics, North American Corporation and Aon Corporation. The solar electricity from the panels will generate about 6 percent of the building’s peak energy requirements, said Gary Sedoruk, managing director of asset management for Benenson Capital Partners. The solar installation was purchased for the property and no PPA was entered into with American Solar.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide