Benenson Capital Partners Installs Solar
Real estate investment and development company Benenson Capital Partners has completed the installation of a 100 kW rooftop solar array at a 260,000-sq-foot office building in Stamford, Conn.
Benenson commissioned American Solar and Alternative Power to oversee the installation of 312 SunPower solar panels at 1600 Summer Street. The building is currently leased to GE Asset Management, Philips Electronics, North American Corporation and Aon Corporation. The solar electricity from the panels will generate about 6 percent of the building’s peak energy requirements, said Gary Sedoruk, managing director of asset management for Benenson Capital Partners. The solar installation was purchased for the property and no PPA was entered into with American Solar.
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems