Benenson Capital Partners Installs Solar
Real estate investment and development company Benenson Capital Partners has completed the installation of a 100 kW rooftop solar array at a 260,000-sq-foot office building in Stamford, Conn.
Benenson commissioned American Solar and Alternative Power to oversee the installation of 312 SunPower solar panels at 1600 Summer Street. The building is currently leased to GE Asset Management, Philips Electronics, North American Corporation and Aon Corporation. The solar electricity from the panels will generate about 6 percent of the building’s peak energy requirements, said Gary Sedoruk, managing director of asset management for Benenson Capital Partners. The solar installation was purchased for the property and no PPA was entered into with American Solar.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement