Bernhard Companies Form Energy Services Firm
Three Bernhard companies have contributed resources to form an energy services firm – Bernhard Energy.
Bernhard Mechanical, EP Breaux Electrical and TME will provide Bernhard Energy with energy engineering, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and development services for business clients including hospitals, universities and commercial buildings.
The new firm Bernhard Energy will provide financing to design, build, own, operate and maintain district energy systems, combined heat and power plants, distributed generation and energy-efficient microgrids.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection