Berry Plastics to Use Ecova Platform to Cut Waste, Energy Expenditures
Berry Plastics, a provider of plastic packaging and engineered materials, will use the Ecova Energy and Sustainability Management Platform to help it reduce consumption of electricity, natural gas, water and waste generation.
The goal is to gain insight into waste generation and utility consumption at the company’s more than 70 facilities in the U.S. and Canada.The data on waste generation and utility consumption will be analyzed and combined with Ecova’s recommendations to improve performance and reduce expenditures. Ecova’s platform can ensure that utility invoices are accurate, that rates are appropriate for the company’s usage patterns and that all options in deregulated markets are maximized.
This has been a big week for Ecova. The company announced that it has acquired Retroficiency, a company that analyzes meter data and building information to create energy models identifying efficiencies and opportunities for savings.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future