Bes-Tech Included in LA Better Buildings Challenge
The Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge (LABBC) selected Bes-Tech as a technology partner. Bes-Tech will offer incentives for its energy efficiency systems to Los Angeles-based building owners, managers and contractors.
The LABBC, a locally based leadership initiative, aims to achieve a 20 percent energy savings by the year 2020. To date, the LABBC has enrolled over 40 million square feet of commercial, multifamily and municipal properties into the program.
Bes-Tech is the developer and owner of several patented and patent pending technologies designed to increase energy efficiency, including:
- The Digi-RTU is an HVAC and heat pump control kit that functions as both a demand management and energy usage device. The Digi-RTU improves energy efficiency and reduces compressor cycling.
- The Digi-CRAC is an aftermarket control package designed specifically for DX data center air-conditioning units and chilled water coils. It lowers a data center’s PUE to 1.5 by modulating the compressor and fan speed to match the output of the space needs.
- The Digi-ACC is a control kit for air cooled chiller systems. It is able to optimize both the chillers and pumps and thereby reduce the energy consumption of the chiller and electrical energy consumption of the pump.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future