Better Plants Welcomes 3 New Manufacturers
Three manufacturers recently joined the DOE’s Better Plants Program and Challenge and pledged to reduce theirenergy intensity by 25 percent over 10 years: BD, Lennox International and Lineage Logistics.
Lennox International, a manufacturer of climate control products, joins the Better Plants Challenge after meeting its goal as a Program Partner and improving its energy intensity by 27 percent since 2009. Lennox has set a new goal to improve its energy efficiency by an additional 25 percent over 10 years from a 2014 baseline across all its manufacturing plants and owned and leased distribution centers.
BD is a medical technology company that has more than 30 facilities in the United States.
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics company with 111 facilities across 21 states. Lineage recently signed a contract with Cascade Energy to implement a company-wide, three-year energy management program at all of its 111 facilities.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds