BidEnergy Acquires RealWinWin
Energy accounting firm BidEnergy has acquired RealWinWin, a company that specializes in energy efficiency rebate administration. The press release says that the acquisition furthers progress toward BidEnergy’s goal of establishing itself in the finance, procurement, energy and facilities departments of organizations with hundreds of facilities. Adding rebate administration to its Source-to-Pay platform, BidEnergy says, can minimize energy costs to end users.
BidEnergy offers large organizations centralized, scalable and fully automated systems that promote oversight of carbon emission, spending and other elements related to energy management, the press release says. The release says legacy software platforms don’t do a comprehensive job of overseeing energy spending.
Managers charged with overseeing energy requirements across a portfolio of buildings face a very different challenge than those responsible for a single structure. EMT looked into the issues involved in May.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution