Big Growth Ahead for Energy Management System Sector
Grand View Research released research this week that forecasts that the energy management systems (EMS) market will reach $58.59 billion by 2022. The drivers are concerns about energy prices and increasing green building construction, the firm said. China, India, Japan, the United Arab Emirates and Germany are expected to be the market leaders during the next seven years.
The press release says that industrial EMS has emerged as the leading product segment and was responsible for half the total revenue in 2014. Power and energy, IT and telecom and manufacturing are leading segments. The industrial segment will be driven going forward by favorable government initiatives and integration of technology solutions, according to the release.
In October, Navigant Research said that the industrial energy management system sector will grow from $13.5 billion to $35.6 billion between last year and 2024.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution