Biogas CHP System Powers Brewery
Yuengling Brewery based in Pottsville, Penn., is operating a 2G CENERGY 400ekW/h CHP cogeneration power plant, serving about 20 percent of Yuengling’s total electricity needs at the brewery.
Methane gas is generated at the Yuengling Brewery wastewater treatment plant and at an anaerobic digester designed by Environmental Management Group. 2G CENERGY’s system cleans the raw biogas and turns this fuel into usable energy, which is used to provide electricity for the brewer. In addition, the heat generated by the plant heats the brewery’s beer pasteurization process.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection