Blue Pillar Expands Energy Management to Multi-Site Facilities
Blue Pillar launched two new energy management software platforms – Aurora and Avise Foresite – for centrally managed buildings and campuses.
Blue Pillar is targeting its new software to highly complex single-site and multi-site facilities where power is critical to 24X7 operations such as hospitals and military bases.
A spokeswoman for Blue Pillar said the software monitors more than just outages, which is where Blue Pillar made its name.
Aurora connects to any existing facility equipment including meters, generators, automatic transfer switches, and any other intelligent mechanical equipment regardless of make, model, vintage, or protocol. Facility managers can know actual settings and levels 24/7, start generators remotely, automate the compliance testing process, and they have the ability to enroll in programs such as demand response.
Avise Foresite is for centralizing facilities management for multi-site enterprises. It provides facility energy and operational information, health, state and readiness, compliance status and reporting, and other facility operating conditions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds