Blue Pillar Secures $14M Led by EnerTech Capital
Blue Pillar secured $14 million in financing led by EnerTech Capital. The round also included the Maryland Venture Fund and existing investors Allos Ventures, Arsenal Venture Partners and Claremont Creek Ventures and will scale the company to meet the accelerating demand for its Aurora Digital Energy Internet of Things and Avise Foresite Centralized Facility and Fleet Management software platforms.
Aurora is a digital energy platform that connects, controls and collects data from facility equipment.
Avise Foresite is a centralized facility software platform allowing multi-site facility or energy fleet operators to centrally manage energy efficiency, resiliency, capital and local emergency events.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management