Bluestone Offers Retail Electricity Through Constellation
Constellation’s EME combines a multi-year electricity agreement with energy conservation measures. The cost of efficiency measures is included in the price per kWh over the term of the electricity supply agreement.
In creating a customized efficiency strategy, customers’ challenges are identified, and a water and energy conservation plan is developed to provide savings with no upfront cost. The program, which was first launched in the Northeast and Great Lakes regions in 2011, has since expanded nationally.
Under Constellation’s EME program, Bluestone recently completed a comprehensive lighting project for Teterboro, NJ-based Party Rental, which has saved the company nearly $90,000 in annual electricity costs. Additionally, the facility’s new lighting is standardized and under warranty for three years, meaning Party Rental will not have to pay for a new lamp until 2017.
Bluestone Energy says Constellation’s program gives companies much needed financial flexibility to complete cost-saving efficiency projects with no upfront costs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data