Bosch Acquires Climatec
Robert Bosch North America has acquired Climatec, a provider of energy efficiency, building automation and security for the US market. Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., Climatec employs some 670 associates at a total of 12 offices in the southwest. Climatec had been majority-owned by Pegasus Capital Advisors. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Bosch says its heating, energy service, security systems, software, sensors and storage technology expertise, combined with the Climatec portfolio, positions Bosch to achieve energy and building technology business sector sales of $10 billion in 2020.
Climatec will operate as a largely independent entity, maintaining its offices in Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. Operations will continue to be run by the same management team. Climatec will continue to represent and integrate numerous leading manufactures’ product lines across its range of services, including Bosch products.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds