Boston Sports Clubs Chooses ThinkLite LEDs
The Boston Sports Clubs has selected ThinkLite for its LED retrofit.
The first location for the ThinkLite LEDs is the 22,000 square-foot facility in the Prudential Center. The company replaced T8 fluorescents with ThinkLite’s 18-watt, 4-foot and 12-watt 3-foot LEDs which, according to the press release, offer more light at less than half the wattage. Boston Sports Club also is using ThinkLite’s T8s with backup batteries for emergency lights, the press release says.
Boston Sports Clubs has almost 30 locations in the Boston metro area. Many features are common across all the locales. The next step is to installed ThinkLite LEDs to nine more clubs.
Illimitex has released a white paper that suggests short payback periods for its LEDs when compared to high pressure sodium lighting.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds